I was wondering the steps on removing the transmission drop it or use hoist to get it from the top this would be my dozen transmission swaps but . Can you provide step by step how to remove and replace transmission assembly for 2002 honda odyssey answered by a verified mechanic for honda. 2000 honda odyssey transmission removal tools you need minimum 36mm socket if you plan to pull the axle nut 10 12 14 17 19mm sockets air impact wrench air
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.