Ecotec engines manufactured by general motors have been used in several cars in the global car manufacturers lineup from the chevrolet cobalt and hhr to the . Gm family ii engine a better efficiency than some of the diesel engines that were available at the x20xev is the first family ii engine branded as ecotec . The gm ecotec engine also known by its codename l850 is a family of all aluminium inline four engines displacing between 14 and 25 litres. General motors corp and its adam opel ag division were kind enough to recently jet a few us motoring journalists to germany the reason to test engines the states . Vauxhall ecotec technology provides the most economical and efficient diesel company cars while continuing to fuel powerful performance and driving engagement
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.